If you wish to go on board for an exciting journey of buying a franchise, or you are the owner of an enterprise’s rights, you could use a Franchise Agreement to outlay your new business relationship. If you are an entrepreneur looking for opportunities, you can minimize the risks associated with starting your own business by buying a franchise. A Franchise Agreement establishes the relationship between the possessor of the business model and the person seeking to use that business model as a franchise. You could use a Franchise Agreement if you are a business owner and you have the rights to approve for a franchise, or you are on your way to begin operating a franchise. Strengthen your franchise coordination, make use of franchise agreement template.
A Franchise Agreement template can easily be downloaded from here. A Franchise Agreement has a legal significance and is very essential. Signed by the franchisee and the franchiser, it lays all the terms and conditions the parties are supposed to comply with under any circumstances during the period mentioned in the document.
A perfect franchise agreement must feature the following:
- date of agreement
- expiry date of the agreement
- name of franchiser
- name of franchisee
- considerations, terms and conditions
- operating and training assistance
- system modifications and services rendered
- transfer of funds, advertising, confidentiality and affixing of notice
- trade secrets, restrictive covenants, the right to inspection and assignments
- sale, termination, transfer, notice, force mature and jurisdiction of courts.
Hence, this type of agreement allows the two parties to agree on terms with respect to the system, brand, and expertise that will be franchised.
Franchise Agreement Template
Microsoft Word document file | File size 29 KB | No.of pages = 3 | Download